Scene 6 Stars and Flowers (5)

"I invite you because I'm not used to spending time with Caesar's followers," said Nuo Nuo. "I know that Caesar prepared it well, but it feels strange. All people are invited to just see how cool we are. Still, I have to accept his kindness and keep smiling while his followers wish me happy as Caesar's fiancée. There were no funny ones at the whole party. "

 

"Fiancée?" Lu Mingfei frozen. The contract sounds so heavy that it slows down his heartbeat.

 

"It's my birthday today." Silently, Nuo Nuo said casually. But her voice was as light as a wind, which can be ignored easily without notice.

 

"Happy birthday!" Lu Mingfei blurted out.

 

Then he stunned. He was completely unprepared.

 

He remembered that he lined up in the morning and bought a signed CD for Chen Wenwen’s birthday and sent it over. The return was a polite "Thank you" from Chen Wenwen. He was yet still feeling nice and didn't care if there were Swarovski's crystal pendants and other unknown gift boxes on Chen Wenwen’s table. In his opinion, it's not a big business to line up for this important day in the morning, and he didn't expect he gave the best gift. Anyway, he had relatively low requirements for himself.

 

He never thought about asking Nuo Nuo's birthday, even if he asked, why would he send a gift to Nuo Nuo? There’s no reason since they are not that familiar. What contrasted with his gift at that time will be not Swarovski's crystal pendant, but some Tahiti pearls, or limited edition jewelry from Van Cleef & Arpels, sending by blonde cute Caesar with superior cars.

 

Now for no reason, Nuo Nuo told him directly, when he was not even wearing socks.

 

Except for this dry word, he probably can only pull out the white handkerchief from his pocket and fold a handkerchief boat.

 

He touched his pocket hurriedly... and found that the handkerchief had been used to wipe his mouth when Fingel and he were chewing lobster.

 

"Copy," Nuo Nuo said lightly.

 

"Caesar puts up such a big party for you?" Lu Mingfei had to be convinced, "isn't that grand? No wonder I said it was like Sissi."

 

"I don't like it, but it's not good to refuse him." Nuo Nuo said, "He's very stubborn, he hopes to receive praise if he prepared something earnestly."

 

Her tone was light like she was talking about a complete stranger.

 

Lu Mingfei thought for a second, and suddenly asked, "Do you like Caesar?"

 

"Yeah, why am I with him if I don’t? Do you think I'm silly?" Nuo Nuo pouted.

 

Lu Mingfei scratched his head and considered the sentence in his mouth several times before he said: "But sometimes I think ... you always ignore him ... he doesn't seem to care about you either..."

 

Nuo Nuo said: "Many girls are chasing Caesar in the college. Do you know why he chose me?"

 

Lu Mingfei looked up and down and spoke confidently, "thin waist, long legs, pretty face!"

 

"The girl who asked you to dance today also has a thin waist and long legs with a pretty face. Have you asked for her number while dancing?"

 

"I'm not Caesar! The type I like is..." Lu Mingfei felt that his tongue was knotted, sounds like the type he likes was the same as Caesar.

 

"Caesar felt that he was born to be a leader. Everything must be the best. The strongest ability, the best team, the best girlfriend. Except that his grade doesn't have to be the best, he thinks that thing is meaningless. Caesar likes me, Because I'm a rare level 'A' girl in the college, he thinks that only I can match him among 'A' students, so he chose me."

 

Lu Mingfei was a little surprised: "Is the pedigree this useful? Then I’m ‘S’, if I am a girl, Caesar must kick you and choose me?”

 

"With your talents, if you are a girl, it seems like I have to lose my love." Nuo Nuo also looked up and down, focusing on Lu Mingfei's chest, waist and legs.

 

"Hey! Your expression is obscene..." Lu Mingfei wrapped his suit tightly to resist the cold wind.

 

"But Caesar suits me well. A guy thinks I'm good, so he likes me, and I think I'm worthy, I think he's good, it won't make me uncomfortable, wouldn’t that be nice? "Nuo Nuo said lightly.

 

"It doesn't make you uncomfortable ... that’s it?" Lu Mingfei couldn't understand.

 

"Well, my requirements are not high, but it can also be said to be very high. I will be uncomfortable with many people. But I’m ok with you... because every time I see you, I want to catch you and bully you.” Nuo Nuo said, sticking out her tongue. "If I'm having a boyfriend like you, I'm going to bully you for the whole day while laughing."

 

"Hey! Hey! Here you go again..."

 

"Don't you think I'm unreasonable?" Nuo Nuo raised her beautiful eyebrows. "Caesar was like, 'Only you are the girl who deserves me. The best decoration for our cool guys should be the best girls', but I have no objection to being an adornment."

 

"Nothing to do with me." Lu Mingfei looked away.

 

"I don't dislike it, because it's very simple. If I'm not good enough, I don't need to force Caesar to stay with me, and vice versa, the two of us are a good match."

 

"Good match?" Lu Mingfei thought the word was a bit harsh.

 

But this might be really important. If it’s in ancient China, it can only be another poor scholar who wrote that a princess fell in love with the poor scholar.

 

"Because I don't know how to like a person, I found someone who can match me." Nuo Nuo kicked the cold water, the crystal water splashed on her toes. "I used to read romance novels, I couldn't understand those crying female protagonists, asking if you love me or not, have you changed your heart. In fact, these can be thought very simple. If that person likes you, he will come over and hug you; Or he just doesn’t like you so cry can do nothing, right?"

 

"Then why still you teach me how to go after Chen Wenwen? According to you, there’s no need to do that. She will tell me if she likes it, or just not." Lu Mingfei thought that Nuo Nuo was talking about a fallacy.

 

"Chen Wenwen is different." Nuo Nuo said, "I think so because I'm weird."

 

"What's weird to you?"

 

"Caesar knows, unfamiliar people don't know." Nuo Nuo stretched herself backwards. "Caesar's greatest advantage is confidence, although he knows I’m strange, he can become bold and confident that he can handle it. Like ‘Who else can seal such a banshee except me?’ or ‘For the sake of world peace, you all step back and let me fight this witch!’ ''

 

"Duh." Lu Mingfei held his chest out. "If the witch looks pretty with long legs, everyone is a hero. Who would fall behind?"

 

Nuo Nuo stunned and looked at him up and down, "You are not speaking about yourself, right? Dude, don't cry if you get killed."

 

"The promise can’t be taken back!" Lu Mingfei shouted abruptly. One of his damn nerves jumped, this sentence naturally came out of his mouth without going through the brain like thunder.

 

Nuo Nuo had to follow him, "Once it is made…?"

 

The shadows were clinging to the wall, hiding in the gap between the Valhalla and the Rhein Hall, listening to the hurried footsteps outside.

 

The Valhalla and the Rhein Hall are twin buildings with only a gap of fewer than twenty centimetres wide in the middle, it is usually impossible to cram an adult. But there were now twelve people stuffing there. These rigorously trained people gathered their ribs to make themselves to be able to fit in this gap. This is the reason why they have not been found so far. There was flashlight going back and forth outside, but not once to this dead corner.

 

"Captain, the vigilance is very strict. It would have been easier if you didn't care about the start and sneaked in..." A dark shadow whispered to the slender shadow in front.

 

"Shush! This is tactics!" The captain whispered.

 

But the captain couldn't say that he also felt regret in his heart. Who would have guessed that once entered the emergency, this calm college had such a set of precautions?

 

"13th was lost," the man behind him said again.

 

"This is also tactics!" The captain was impatient.

 

"Mai, I have never seen you so embarrassed." A cold voice came from the end of the line.

 

Somehow a new person showed up at the end of the line, but not 13th. He was thin and short without any signs on her combat suit, coving a mask, his voice seemed extremely mean after passing through a voice-changing device. The person in front of him sweated coldly because that person flashed like a ghost. If he was not a companion, killing someone here should be easy.

 

"13th!" Someone whispered.

 

The captain looked up at the roof of the library not far away, then he asked quietly, "Who said the guy from Brooklyn was an expert?"

 n

"By looking at his resume... he was good in previous missions," someone whispered again.

 

The captain turned back and slapped on that person's face. There was a person between him and the speaker, no one could see how the slap happened.

 

"Is he a showman expert?" The captain was about to cry.

 

On the roof of the library, a gecko-like guy, who looked quite professionally, was leaning down, using a telescope to observe the movement below. That’s 13th they lost. According to the original plan, they dived in separately and would converge on the side of the Valhalla. But strict vigilance made them crouched in this gap like cockroaches, while 13th was flying silently and quietly across the roof at the moment, showing his bat-like style.

 

"It’s not gonna work if you don’t know the way!" The captain cursed in low voice.

 

"Don't blame on others, the person in charge has to bear his own mistakes," said the last person coldly.

 

"No need to remind, I am the captain of this operation. I have a remedy."

 

The captain took out his mobile phone. At this time, using the phone made him felt a bit stupid, he shook his head: "Hey, stop eating chips, think of a way out, we are stuck. The vigilance in this place was not as bad as you said."

 

"Well, now you have to start the backup plan." The person on the phone said.

 

"What is the backup plan?"

 

"It was a plan when Mai was stuck."

 

"Did you expect it to be blocked?" The captain's voice was clearly irritated.

 

"It's easy to get that. We still don't know what Angers is like. He has been the principal of Cassel College for decades. You think he will make mistakes due to negligence and give you a chance. Fool?" The person across the phone said easily, "so we arranged 13th."

 

"The showman expert? Please? I think he's lost now!" The captain whispered angrily.

 

"Intentionally, I did not include a map in his equipment. As far as I know, he is an idiot who would get lost by driving from his home to buy a hamburger two blocks away, so he must not find the Valhalla."

 

"What the hell plan is it?!"

 

"The mouse that doesn't know the way will go to the most obvious target, that is his default target. As for you, you just have to wait."

 

"What are you waiting for? I now look like a cockroach in the gap. There are hundreds of people outside. I will be noticed as soon as I show up. I can’t use my speaking spirit. The Watchman controls the area around him. His ‘Speaking Spirit - Discipline’ is too strong!”

 

The person smiled in the phone: "The Watchman will soon lift his ‘Discipline’ because they can't find you, the sense of crisis will make them try to use their speaking spirits, that is your opportunity. As long as you can use yours, who can find you? "


Comments

  1. THANKS A LOT for translating!!
    Will you continue updating here?
    If yes, what is the estimated release date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for translating. You do a great job. ::)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scene 1: The Gate of Cassel (1)

The Prologue

Table of Content